Medcare Hospital & medical Centers Dubai is hiring an experienced and passionate Service Excellence Head to join at Medcare Group.
In this role,you will be responsible to determine and prioritise the general needs of the Service Excellence Team. The key part will be to coordinate all the administration for project activities with great attention to detail. The concerned person should aim in achieving quality and operational excellence objectives.This includes reviewing, analysing, implementing and improving customer service metrics included but not limited to the brand standard compliance, emotional audits, patient satisfaction data and online reputation management. They are responsible for consistently delivering results that contribute to the mission and overall success of the hospital by accomplishing performance objectives focused on business revenues, guest and associate satisfaction, and operational effectiveness and efficiencies. Should be the central point of contact for the Service Excellence Team, and will need to be proactive and demonstrate flexibility in responding to the needs of the team.
- Devising corporate/long-term planning and implementing competent strategies/operations with a view to penetrate new markets and expand existing ones for meeting pre-determined revenue targets.
- Determining business objectives, implementing systems, highlighting the shortcomings and improving internal control system with respect to workflow & transparency.
- Devising SOW & SLA for business verticals as per the business requirements.
Service Excellence Operations
- Updating and maintaining Service Excellence intranet page and team portal(s)
- Providing support to the Service Excellence Team as needed
- The preparation of a range of documentation to include PowerPoint presentations and Excel spreadsheets
- Carrying out research and collating Exec Board Reports, liaising with members of their team as appropriate, to produce draft reports on behalf of, and under the instruction of the CEO as instructed.
- Providing support in the development, implementation and maintenance of procedures to meet the practice needs of the Service Excellence Team
- Responsible for coordination of regular reporting on key Service Excellence areas, e.g. Performance against Service Levels, team performance metrics dashboard, customer feedback, operational dashboards, regional performance improvement plans
Project Management and Process Enhancement
- Supporting project governance across business stakeholders to ensure that all service excellence projects are joined up, deliver against priority areas and are delivered within a structured project management framework.
- Responsible for managing Information Sharing Agreements registers with stakeholders as required.
Experience and Qualification:
- 7 – 10 years of operational and service excellence experience. Experienced Service Head with an in-depth understanding of standard operating procedures and governance.
- Demonstrable excellent interpersonal, communication skills and organisation skills
- Demonstrable accuracy and attention to detail
- Multicultural exposure
- Receptive to a fast-paced and changing environment