Aug 27, 2019
Medcare Hospitals & Medical Centres
Paramedic / Technician
Medcare Hospital and Medical Centre is hiring an experienced and passionate CSSD Technician to join the team at Medcare Hospital, Dubai.
- Follows daily assignment as prepared by the Manager or prepares the daily assignment for the staff in the absence of the Manager.
- Ensures adequate safety measures are observed in the handling of equipment.
- Receive, check, sort, clean and dry instruments and be aware of the inspection and testing of equipment policy.
- Understand and follow the correct cleaning, packing and sealing procedure for instruments for steam autoclave and Sterrad low temperature sterilization.
- Perform routine inspections and test equipment for wear and tear.
- Competent / Understands load and distribute items in the steam autoclave and stirred gas plasma in accordance with the manufacturer guidelines.
- Follows the Hospital Infection Control recommendations.
- Participates, when requested to do so, in the activities of the Patient Care services and supports and encourage other hospital staff to do so.
- Accepts the Director of Nursing or the nurse supervisor’s decision to assume other responsibilities as necessary and available on call for emergencies.
- Accountability and Adaptability.
- Assumes accountability and responsibility for self.
- Performs competently in new situations.
- Performs competently in emergencies.
Medcare Hospital Dubai
Minimum 5 years experience in the CSSD department
Critical decision-making skills
Strong customer service ethic
Good interpersonal and communication skills
Diploma / Bachelor's Degree
Should have a DHA license / eligibility letter as CSSD.