Medcare Hospital and Medical Centers is hiring an experienced and passionate Sourcing Head - Business Development to join our team in Dubai.
The role will have directly reporting to the CEO of Medcare Hospital and Medical Centers. The job holder is responsible responsible for developing new business opportunities and expansion of Medcare Medical Centres and Medcare Hospital. As part of the Leadership team this position will play a key role in the development and implementation of the business development plan and providing input into strategic business growth and improvement decisions. Responsible for individuals and teams performance at their highest levels, and eager to offer solutions to help individuals and teams to work more efficiently and effectively.
Business Development Planning
· Deliver frameworks for the creation of business development plans
· Create and manage an annual business development plan for meeting revenue and market share goals
· Design an effective system to ensure the team provide accurate reports on existing and new business opportunities.
· Maintain up to date knowledge & information with all industry trends, issues and news
· Develop a situation analysis of Medcare Medical Centres and Medcare Hospital including its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats to assist in the development of a strategic plan for the future of the business
· Create annual sales plan that support strategic direction set by the board & correlate with achievement of annual operating budgets
· Continually developing your employer’s brand and building increasing awareness in the market place
· Generating and seeking out potential new opportunities
. Monitoring competitors and reviewing your employer’s offering in light of competitors developments
Search for new business opportunities
· Undertake secondary market research
· Conduct a thorough competitor analysis with respect to pricing, services offered etc.
· Coordinate with Finance for feasibility study of the newly identified business opportunity
· Pro-actively identify new and different business opportunities
· Conceptualize new initiatives for increasing sales & top of mind recall amongst potential patients
· Identify new business opportunities, both internally & externally & expand the business
. Generate new business concept other than the existing lines
Materialize the newly found Business Opportunity
· Communicate with the target companies through mails, referrals, phone call, sending brochures etc.
· Responsible for new tie ups to generate new business streams both for clinic & hospital division
. Identify opportunities, market needs & industry developments while maintaining flexibility & preparedness to proactively respond to shifting threats & opportunities
Finalization of Contract
· Decide on the module of the business – discounts, direct billing management, healthcare packages
· Take care of legal aspects of new business
· Due-Diligence – investigate the business prior to signing the contract
· Decide terms & conditions and sign & finalize the agreement
· Managing proposals, submissions and bids
. Coordinate with Projects & Operations team for set up
Enhance existing Business Relations & Contracts
· Responsible for maintaining all existing corporate tie-ups & enhancing footfalls from the existing clients in clinic & hospital division
· Responsible for strategizing and executing initiatives to increase retail footfalls in hospitals & clinics & meet the top line goals/targets
· Close coordination with marketing & insurance department & take appropriate measures to increase the footfalls
. Responsible for conducting DHA accredited CMEs
· Develop and maintain strong relationships with key industry partners
. Manage the relationships with industry partners including negotiating of contracts, managing of commission structures, evaluation of industry discounts and familiarizations, including brochure inclusion.
Reports & MIS
· Prepare monthly MIS and circulate to senior management. The MIS should highlight the following:
- Revenue target vs. achievement
- New Corporate tie up
- Corporate footfalls trends
- Retail footfalls trends / Revenue achievement
. Development of team members
. Reducing Attrition
. Creating talent pool
10-15 years progressive experience in Business development and management roles.
5- 10 Years’ of Healthcare experience preferred.
The ideal candidate must have a Bachelors with Masters or MBA preferred.