Medcare Hospital and Medical Centers is hiring an experienced and passionate Assistant Manager - Logistics and Supply Chain to join our team in Dubai.
The job holder is responsible in providing support and assistance for warehousing, receipt and distribution services to Medcare Hospitals & Medical Centre’s.
· Assists in identifying and implementing best practice logistics principles, policies, processes and procedures across the Organisation to improve operational and financial performance
· Assists with managing and maintaining accurate stock inventory levels.
· Develops metrics to pro-actively analyze performance, slow moving stock, product expiry dates and suggests and assists with implementing operational improvements.
· Assists with developing and monitoring min/max/re order stock levels across all Medcare facilities.
· Assists with pro-actively resolving supply chain issues/complaints quickly, efficiently and effectively.
· Assists with monitoring quality, order fill rates, delivery times, supplier performance and transport costs.
·Collaborates with Medcare Hospitals and Medical Centre’s in order to resolve problems and suggest solutions regarding stock management.
·Assists with and generates reports, develops presentations to help management understand supply chain and logistics activity.
· Apply knowledge and best practices for Logistics services and assists in developing and implementing supply chain improvement plans.
· Assists with monitoring and managing slow moving/expiry dates for all stock items to reduce waste.
· Agree KPI’s to minimize the amount/value of out of date stock items.
·Identify savings and/or operational efficiencies by removing unnecessary steps in the logistics process.
· Develops good working relationships with stakeholders to satisfy requirements and manage expectations – understand problems and recommend and implement solutions quickly.
· Evaluate success – Develop stakeholder satisfaction questionnaires and monitor progress towards achieving operational improvements.
· Actively contributes in developing and implementing the department’s policies and procedures.
· Works with key stakeholders across the Organisation/Group to drive compliance and continuous improvement.
· Assists with reviewing existing policies and procedures, request feedback from stakeholders and identifies and recommends areas for improvement.
· Maintains a working knowledge of all appropriate internal policies (e.g. code of ethics) or procedures to ensure that the behavior within the Team/wider Organisation is honest, ethical and professional
Governance & Compliance
· Assists with ensuring an inventory of stock items and system records are accurately maintained and up to date.
· Assists with ensuring internal audits issues relating to the Logistics service are quickly, accurately and successfully resolved.
· Assists with ensuring requests, GRN’s and invoices are processed quickly and accurately, and provide updates to the Management Teams as and when required.
4-6 years of experience in a Supply Chain/Logistics environment - Healthcare experience desirable
Good MS Office, Degree inventory/demand management practices and systems and a proven track record of staff management.
Degree - Supply Chain/Logistics/Procurement or similar relevant discipline is desirable