Feb 10, 2020
Medcare Hospitals & Medical Centres
Paramedic / Technician
- Visits patients and evaluates food intake and acceptance.
- Performs nutritional assessments with tools and information available.
- Completes an initial resident nutritional assessment summary. Systematically charts on Dietary Progress.
- Notes such information as counseling, diet instruction given, nutritional assessment and other comments.
- Assesses need for supplementary feedings/tube feedings, making adjustments when necessary.
- Coordinates diet information with food service department. Is familiar with system of diet records and writing diet tickets.
- Individualizes caloric diets and records calculation on cardex card.
- Attends patients staffing and keeps staffing notes in Patient’s chart.
- Attends special staffing as needed.
- Approves regular menu and expands regular diet menu for special diets
- Attends menu meetings.
- Provides in-service education for food service department.
- Participates in training food service employees concerning food service and diet therapy.
Medcare Hospital Sharjah
2 years experience in similar position and in a hospital set up will be preferred.
- b. Strong communication skills are required.
- c. Must be a computer literate.
- DOHMS license is a must.
- e. Fluent in English is required. Arabic is preferred.