Medcare Hospital & medical Centers Dubai is hiring an experienced and passionate Project Manager to join at Medcare Group.
In this role,you will be responsible for managing a portfolio of business change projects. Manage all business change projects from inception, delivery to closure supporting across the lifecycle of project delivery and benefits realization. Provide support to the CEO and other business transformation managers to deliver against its objectives.
· Responsible for managing the company’s transformation and change projects and
programmes which will comprise of but not limited to Revenue cycle management,
Information, Communication and Technology (ICT), change management,
business process re-design, and supporting elements, such as communications,
culture change and
HR aspects, working closely with all support functions/colleagues.
· Responsible for providing the portfolio management across all business change
projects, ensuring key project deliverables are delivered and maintained such as
interdependency management, risks, quality control, benefits realization, reporting
and other aspects following best practices
· Provide for mechanism of portfolio management supporting decision making by
senior stakeholders on initiatives, projects and programmes both proposed,
existing and closing, balancing limited resources, budgets and corporate priorities
making recommendations as appropriate.
· Ensure Corporate Projects are delivered on time and budget to the satisfaction of
business stakeholders and our customers. Ensure that project deliverables are of
high quality and projects are delivered supporting the Corporate Objectives and
Project Methodology and Governance
· Responsible for the corporate project management framework/methodology to
ensure project principles are applied consistently across the organisation. Provide
training as required.
· Provides timely reporting of all projects and programmes to management and
provide strong governance and oversight of all projects.
· Responsibility for the supervision and delivery of external resources such as
consultancy and third parties.
· Provides proactive opportunities for improvement, efficiencies, customer excellence
that is evidence led and business case driven working towards Corporate Objectives.
· Active motivation, development and leadership of managed staff to drive
productivity, outcomes, and successful delivery of the corporate objectives.
Mar 26, 2019